My India Travel Bucket List | Incredible India
I am sure if you ask google to search for the places to visit in India, google will display all those tourist crowded places. Some of them are still worth to visit but not all.
But here you will find some crazy India travel inspiration. Yes, its my India Travel Bucket List.
Traveling around Incredible India is so much more than just a vacation. If you want to really have a taste of India then travel slow with less plans.
I have created this India Travel Bucket List for myself. And I am going to keep on updating it as and when require. I am sure you will find atleast one point below which you might not have heard before.
Lets make a deal. As I am going to reveal my bucket list, promise me you will also share your cool India travel ideas with me.
For that you can contact me on
Lets get started 🙂
All I have In My India Travel Bucket List
- Explore the 7 sisters of India solo – I have this strange attractions of these 7 states of India Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland,Tripura. Not once but many times I have already explored many parts of these states in my dreams.
- Kashimir To Kanyakumar Motorcycle Ride – Do you know I ride motorcycle?? You can find my motorcycle diaries here. I know this ride will be one amazing ride to remember
- White water rafting in Rishikesh – 2 year backs river rafting experience in Maharashtra was good. So seriously looking for this rafting.
- Teach Yoga to a foreigner – Almost four months are over. Are you wondering what I am talking about? Well, I am pursing a 7 months Yoga Teachers training course and completed 4 months already. After 3 months , dont get surprised to see me teaching yoga 😛
- Meet Tribes of Andaman Islands – Last time when I visited Andaman Nicobar islands, I did not search enough to know where to find natives of Andaman Island. So its still in the bucket list.
- Stay at Royal Haveli In Udaipur – I mean just look at those havelis of Udaipur. Who wont wish to stay here?
- Learn Warli Paintings from The Tribe – Warli painting is a style of tribal art mostly created by the tribal people from the North Sahyadri Range in India. Weikipedia Says Do you want to check a sample? Here you go
- Leh Ladakh Motorcycle Ride – This is a dream ride of every rider and I am not an exception.
- Walk in the Valley of the Flowers in Uttarakhand – It’s only available to see in July. This picture makes me crazy.
- Taking a boat ride down the holy Ganges river in Varanasi and witnessing the cremations – I am not sure how I will react? Will that be a spiritual experience? I have no idea right now.
- Hangout with tribes of north India – I told you na, I have this different connection with north India.
- Dudhsagar Trek in Goa – Evreytime I watch its picture, I feel fresh.
- Witnessing Sunrise and Sunset at Kutch : Rann Utsav at Kutch Rann Utsav is yet another massive festivals of Gujarat.
- Camp under the stars …where.. in Jaisalmer Dessert
- Drive Auto Rikshaw in Goa – Haha..thats gona be super fun
I feel blessed to live in this amazing country called India! Now you tell me. Would you like to add some thing in my India Travel Bucket List?
If yes then let me know on
Feel free to send me some nice ideas 🙂
Pin this bucket list for your India trip: