7 Best Best Travel Affiliate Programs For Travel Blogs
Every person has different reasons to travel.
Fun, Joy, Adventure, Peace..the list is big.
Going to places, seeing different scenarios and experiencing different cultures can definitely make your life rich.
There is different group of people who love to share their travel experiences with the world. And these humans are called as bloggers.
Their blogs are ultimate place to find their travel stories. Also for many blogger is the great source of income to fund their travels.
If I tell you, there are bloggers who earn more than 5,000$ per month from their blogs, will you trust me?
Well, here it is not the question of trust but reality is its happening. People earn good amount of money while travelling the world.
Its a passive income. That means you do something and get its benefits again and again.
How about waking up in the morning and check your bank balance has been credited with your blog’s income $5000 like these bloggers?.
A travel blog can help you as well to earn money if your select the best methods to monetize your travel blog. Affiliate marking is one of these methods.
Affiliate marketing is not really that complicated as you might think. As a blogger, you need to have affiliate links in your site.
These links could be a text link that you can place in your content or ad banners that you can display on your blog.
Whenever a reader clicks on this link, completes an action (like signing up or making a purchase) you are then paid by a commission on that sale.
Today I am going to share the best travel affiliate programs for your travel blog/website. Well known travel bloggers are using these affiliates on their blogs to earn thousands and thousand dollers every month.
Best Travel Affiliate Programs To Multiply Your Blog Income
1 Booking.com Affiliate Program
Booking.com is very popular in travel industry when it comes to booking accommodation online.
If you have a blog, website or app then check out their affiliate program to earn extra money.
- Their minimum payout is €100. Which means you will get your payment only after achieving €100 in your affiliate account.
- Mode of payment is paypal. (Create a PayPal account, if you dont have one).
- The sign up is free and easy to complete.
- Booking.com offers great plugins such as their search boxes designed for WordPress blogs. You can even direct link to particular hotels, regions, cities or even special hotel offers.
- Its very easy to integrate Booking.com’s search box on a WordPress blog by using this official plugin.
2. Amazon Affiliate Program
Amazon is the to-go site for affiliate marketers who want to promote physical products.
In fact, this company is probably the biggest independent affiliate network with the largest selection of products anywhere else.
- You are rewarded for selling more.
- Did you know that your commission level with Amazon starts around 4-5%? Not a lot right? But if you are able to make more you can definitely get around 10% which, on bigger items, can really add up.
- Note that they have different affiliate programs for each Amazon store locale. Please apply for each one separately,.
Amazon United States (US) Associates Program
Amazon United Kingdom (UK) Associates Program
Amazon Germany (DE) PartnerNet
Amazon France (FR) Club Partenaires
Amazon Japan (JP) Associates Program
Amazon China (CN) Associates Program
Amazon Italy (IT) Programma Affiliazione
Amazon Spain (ES) Afiliados
Amazon India (IN) Associates Program
Amazon Brazil (BR) Associados
3 TripAdvisor Affiliate Program
Before booking any hotel I check its reviews, recommendations on TripAdvisor.
- Tripadviser has deep linking to over 500,000 cities & hotels.
- You will get 50% commission.
- They pay on monthly basis
4 eBay Affiliate Program
eBay is very popular and has been around for very long time.
- Easy-to-understand reports as well as analytics that is aimed towards improving and measuring your performance.
- They offer customer services to all countries in multiple languages.
5 Shareasale Affiliate Program
Shareasale is a business site that caters to all products from different categories.
These include organic/green products, accessories, clothes, and professional services. However, they charge a fee on registration and will also add charged for every sale you make
- This is user friendly and the payouts are excellent.
- They support a long list of ad types — from text to image ads, pop-ups, and more.
- You can keep a track on your progress real-time.
6 Affiliate Window Affiliate Program
Affiliate Window is probably this is the most user-friendly affiliate marketplace website. They have wide range of partners.
- This is one of the easiest programs to use for travel bloggers.
- They have a wide range of partners as well as products that you can promote as a travel blogger.
- You can also find affiliate programs for Agoda.com, Lonely Planet Publications and the likes.
Why Affiliate Window?
You can see the top performing affiliate programs in every niche and select the best that suits your requirement.
7 Clickbank Affiliate Program
ClickBank wide variety of items to promote that you can easily search.
- Signing up is easy and the payout is great, it’s an ideal place to start for travel bloggers who are just starting out.
- You can definitely cash in on their affiliate program if you market properly.
- This site is also packed with literally thousands of products.
Traveling is a great way to see other places. But with affiliate marketing you can earn passive income if you put right strategies in place.
I hope this article was helpful to put some light on best travel affiliate marking programs for travel blogs.
Do you have any tips on travel blog monetization? Do let me know.
You can also connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.
Show Love by pinning below image on Pinterest. Thank you.
So guys, bye take a great care of yourself.